Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Welcome to the Alco-log

As you may or may not have guessed, Alco-log refers to Alcohol Blog. In this blog, I will review new drinks as I try them. I will mostly stick to beer (because that's what I prefer) but I will include any other drink that particularly strikes me. I will do my best to include a picture, the place where I got the drink, and the price (if I can remember it), and a multifaceted review. I will also try to abstain from writing about some of the more common drinks (e.g. Miller Lite). I hope that by writing this blog, I can introduce you to new drinks and share my penchant for good beer.

Allow me introduce myself, as well. My name is Marc and I'm a 21 year old Senior at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. I love music, movies, coffee, and good beer. Although, I mainly drink Keystone Light for financial reasons, I enjoy sampling the beer list when I go to restaurants. I realize that I'm by no means a beer expert and that I've only (legally) been able to drink for about 2 months, but I feel that I have an agreeable opinion when it comes to beer preference. If you're curious, try out my recommendations and hopefully you can trust my opinion when it comes to ordering new drinks.

Thank you and I hope to see you again,
Marc

No comments: